Meet Dr. George Solomon
George Solomon, MD, DPD, MSc, FAACS, ABMS is a board-certified cosmetic surgeon who has over 21 years’ experience in cosmetic and anti-aging procedures. He specializes in minimal downtime cosmetic surgery procedures done under local anesthesia including Brazilian butt lift, liposuction, breast augmentation, tummy tucks, mini tummy tucks, fat transfer, facelifts, mini facelifts, and eye lifts. He offers non-surgical enhancements as well, including injectable wrinkle inhibitors such as Botox, and Dysport, and facial fillers including Juvederm, Radiesse, Bellafil, Restylane, Sculptra, and, Belotero Balance.
Choosing your surgeon is one of the most important decisions you will make as you consider plastic surgery; and your safety, comfort, and success rely on this decision. Dr. George Solomon is proud to focus solely on cosmetic surgery, allowing him to provide the best in aesthetic surgery to his patients. His commitment to his patients goes beyond his medical training and education. Dr. Solomon is known for his meticulous attention to detail and his willingness to take time on procedures to help his patients achieve their goals and that all procedures are performed safely.
Board Certifications & Fellowships
- Head and Neck Aesthetic Surgery Post-Graduate – Fellowship
- Instituto de Estudios Superiores en Medicina – Masters Degree in Aesthetic Surgery
- Cardiff University – Post Graduate Diploma in Dermatology
- International and European Board of Cosmetic Surgery – Board Certified
- World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery – Board Certified
- American Board of Laser Surgery – Board Certified
- American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine – Fellowship
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Medical Specialties
Dr. Solomon began his medical career in the United States Navy at the Naval Hospital San Diego. He completed his undergraduate degree from San Diego State University. He then worked as a microbiologist and clinical laboratory scientist. He received his medical degree from Ross University, School of Medicine and interned at University of California Los Angeles Torrance. Dr. Solomon has always had a love of science which led him to continue his post-graduate studies at UCLA and California State Dominguez Hills. He completed his residency from the Kansas University School of Medicine. He then moved to Florida and began his practice. He has had the opportunity to train with world-renowned cosmetic and anti-aging physicians and surgeons from all over the world.
In 2002 Dr. Solomon began his training in Cosmetic Medicine and Surgery. There is a difference between plastic and reconstructive surgery and cosmetic medicine and surgery in that it is a specialty that is dedicated to aesthetics and cosmetic procedures only. Physicians who specialize in cosmetic medicine and surgery must undergo additional specialized education and training.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery – Associate & Committee Member
- American Society of Cosmetic Physicians – Faculty
- Global Academy of Cosmetic Surgery – Faculty
- American Board of Aesthetic Medicine – Faculty
- Instituto de Estudios Superiores en Medicina – Speaker
- International Academy of Cosmetic Surgery – Associate
- World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery – Associate
- American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine – Fellow & Diplomat
- International Society of Cosmetic Gynecologists
- American Academy of Bariatric Physicians – Former Associate
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery – Former Associate
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery – Former Associate
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Basic Life Support
Dr. George Solomon is a highly qualified surgeon who is dedicated to excellence in patient care and satisfaction. He is committed to providing quality patient care, ongoing education, and practice improvements. As such, his certification recognizes his excellence and commitment to professionalism, and continuous performance assessment and improvement.
Dr. Solomon is also a Cosmetic and Hair Transplant Surgeon. Currently, there is no cosmetic or aesthetic board that is approved by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) or the Florida Board of Medicine. Therefore, board specialties in this field are obtained either by a private organization in the United States or abroad. The Specialty recognition identified herein has been received by a private organization not approved by the ABMS.
Solomon Cosmetic Center, Clearwater, FL – Founded by Dr. George Solomon in 2013
Dr. George Solomon moved his family from east Florida in 2013 and established his new practice, Solomon Cosmetic Center. He began his practice by offering a full range of surgical cosmetic services including liposuction, tummy tucks, Brazilian Buttock Lift, breast augmentation, facelift and mommy makeover. He also offered non-surgical procedures such as Botox and facial fillers, laser skin resurfacing, IPL and many others. His first patients came mostly from Tampa, Clearwater, Palm Harbor, and St. Petersburg. His patients today still come from those areas but have expanded to all corners of Florida and throughout the United States. He is greatly loved and appreciated by his patients and has maintained a 4.7-star review status from Google reviews.
Each individual patient is different; therefore, results may vary.
If you are ready to get started to a more youthful and beautiful you in the hands of the best cosmetic surgeon in the Tampa Bay Area then call or email to schedule a consultation; (727) 288-9988.