Supplement Your Diet and Fitness Regimen with B12 Fat-Burner Injections
George Solomon, M.D. has added B12 fat burner injections to his menu of services. The injections are also called lipotropic fat burners and are given as a supplement to a person’s exercise and diet regimen to speed up weight loss. Dr. Solomon at the Solomon Cosmetic Center in Tampa, Fla, is an experienced injector and he feels B12 shots are beneficial because B12 is a water soluble vitamin which is important for good health. They are especially helpful for weight loss if they are injected into the muscle.
Benefits of B12 Fat Burner Shot
- Increases energy/decreases fatigue
- Speeds up metabolism
- Makes red blood cells and makes DNA as the cells divide
- Benefits the central nervous system.
- Protects the eye lens and helps improve vision
- Decreases the risk of atherosclerosis, osteoporosis, heart disease, and stroke
- Increase the levels of serotonin which can improve overall wellbeing
- Improves other conditions such as asthma, allergies, memory loss, tendonitis, and sleep disorders.
Weight Loss and B12
- B12 speeds metabolism so more calories are burned. Reduction of calories is the key to weight loss. Speeding up the process initiates weight loss.
- B12 increases your energy level which leads to being more active. Activity speeds weight loss.
- B12 can improve your mood and lift depression because it can raise serotonin levels. Feeling better can lead to being more active. Sometimes the feeling of depression leads to overeating. Feeling better could equal better eating habits.
- B12 is an extra boost for those who are already dedicated to healthy habits.
Make an Appointment to Feel Better
Dr. George Solomon at The Solomon Cosmetic Center gives B12 injections to his patients. All you have to do is make an appointment. Before treatment, Dr. Solomon may do blood work to find out what your current B12 levels are and provide a suggested protocol for follow-up treatment.
Possible Side Effects
Getting an injection feels like a light pinch, but the benefits outweigh this mild discomfort. Your arm might be a little sore after the injection. Dr. Solomon will discuss other possible side effects during your first office visit. He will answer all of your questions.
Healthy people are always seeking ways to make the best of their healthy exercise and eating regimen. Others look for ways to feel better and boost the metabolism to kick start a resolution to get fit. No matter which side you are on, you should look into a B12 Fat-Burner Injection. Call Dr. Solomon’s office today to make an appointment. His office is located conveniently to serve those in Sarasota, Clearwater, Tampa, and Largo, Florida.
© 2018 Solomon Cosmetic Center. All rights reserved.