About George Solomon, M.D.
Dr. George Solomon
Dr. George Solomon is a board certified cosmetic surgeon who has over 21 years’ experience in cosmetic and anti-aging procedures. He specializes in minimal downtime Tampa Cosmetic Surgery procedures done under local anesthesia including bikini/mini tummy tucks, smartlipo, tumescent liposuction, breast augmentation, Brazilian butt lift, fat transfer, face lifts, mini face lifts, and eye lifts.
His commitment to his patients goes beyond his medical training and education. He is known for his meticulous attention to detail and his willingness to take time on procedures to help his patients achieve their goals and that all procedures performed safely.
Board Certifications & Fellowships:
- Instituto de Estudios Superiores en Medicina – Masters Degree in Aesthetic Surgery
- Cardiff University – Post Graduate Diploma in Dermatology
- International and European Board of Cosmetic Surgery – Board Certified
- World Board of Cosmetic Surgery – Board Certified
- American Board of Laser Surgery – Board Certified
- American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine – Fellowship
- National Board of Medical Examiners
Dr. Solomon began his medical career in the United States Navy at the Naval Hospital San Diego. He completed his undergraduate degree from San Diego State University. He then worked as a microbiologist and clinical laboratory scientist. He received his medical degree from Ross University, School of Medicine and interned at University of California Los Angeles Torrance. Dr. Solomon has always had a love of science which led him to continue his post graduate studies at UCLA and California State Dominguez Hills. He completed his residency from the Kansas University School of Medicine. He then moved to Florida and began his practice. He has had the opportunity to train with world renowned cosmetic and anti-aging physicians and surgeons from all over the world.
In 2002 Dr. Solomon began his training in Cosmetic Medicine and Surgery. There is a difference between Plastic and Reconstructive surgery and Cosmetic Medicine and Surgery in that it is a specialty that is dedicated to Aesthetics and Cosmetic procedures only. Physicians who specialize in Cosmetic medicine and Surgery must undergo additional specialized education and training.
Dr. Solomon is an active member of these professional organizations:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery – Associate & Committee Member
- American Society of Cosmetic Physicians – Faculty
- Global Academy of Cosmetic Surgery – Faculty
- American Board of Aesthetic Medicine -Faculty
- Instituto de Estudios Superiores en Medicina – Speaker
- International Academy of Cosmetic Surgery – Associate
- World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery – Associate
- American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine -Fellow & Diplomat
- International Society of Cosmetic Gynecologists
- American Academy of Bariatric Physicians – Former Associate
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery – Former Associate
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery – Former Associate
Dr. Solomon is also a teacher and trainer of physicians who travel to his office to gain insight on the latest procedural techniques in cosmetic surgery and liposuction. He is a renowned international speaker, gives numerous lectures, and is an award-winning trainer. He has received the Award of Excellence in Cosmetic Surgery Education and Hair Transplant Education.
Dr. Solomon is married and has 3 children. He enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, playing tennis, and deep sea fishing with his children. He was in the Air Force Reserves as a Major.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Basic Life Support
Dr. Solomon is a Cosmetic and Hair Transplant Surgeon. Currently there is no cosmetic or aesthetic board that is approved by the American Board of Medical specialties or the Florida Board of Medicine. Therefore, Board specialties in this field are obtained either by a private organization in the United States or abroad. The Specialty recognition identified herein has been received by a private organization not affiliated with or recognized by the Florida Board of Medicine.